Welcome to the Artifacts World website, www.artifactsworld.ca (the “Site”), owned and operated by Artifacts Jewelry Inc.
Artifacts World provides you with access to and use of the Site subject to your compliance with the Terms. No material from the Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, except as specifically permitted on the Site. The Site, including all of its information and contents, such as text, data, images and graphics (“the Site Content”) is Artifacts World property and is protected by patent, trademark and/or copyright under Canadian, United States and/or foreign laws. Except as otherwise provided on the site, you may not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, modify, delete, add to, license, post, transmit, or distribute any of the Site Content from the Site in whole or in part, for any public or commercial purpose without the specific prior written permission of Artifacts World.
As between you and Artifacts World, Artifacts World is the owner and/or authorized user of any registered or unregistered trademark or trade name appearing on the Site, and is the copyright owner or licensee of the Site Content on the Site, unless otherwise indicated. The Artifacts World logos, designs, titles, phrases and product names and the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property in such materials (collectively, “Artifacts World Intellectual Property”) are owned by Artifacts World and may be registered in Canada, the United States and internationally. You agree not to display or use the Artifacts World Intellectual Property in any manner without Artifacts World’s prior permission.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You may be asked to provide certain personal information to us for the purpose of using the artifactsworld.ca website (the “Website”), subscribing to receiving electronic communications from Artifacts World, processing a sale or providing you with other Artifacts World related services.
- Artifacts World collects personal information to, among other things, (1) respond to your feedback, comments, or questions, (2) notify you about our products, services and other Artifacts related events and news, (3) monitor Website and social media traffic for market research purposes, (4) comply with legal and regulatory requirements, (5) statistical research, (6) processing a sale, and (7) credit card, PayPal, or email money transfer verification and processing.
- Artifacts World takes appropriate steps to keep your personal information secure and confidential. This includes implementing effective physical, administrative, and technology safeguards, and retaining your personal information only as long as is necessary, or as required by law.
- Consent may be express or implied, and depends on the way in which you interact with our Website and social media networking accounts.
- You may refuse to provide personal information to Artifacts World or withdraw your consent at any time after you have provided personal information by contacting Artifacts World. However, refusing or withdrawing your consent may prevent Artifacts World from completing your transaction, enabling certain features of our Website, or providing you with information about new products, promotions and other Artifacts World-related news.
- Artifacts World is committed to ensuring compliance with privacy and anti-spam legislations in all jurisdictions it operates in and will only send you newsletters with your continuing consent. You may unsubscribe at any time using a link provided in each email message or simply by contacting us and expressing this desire. If you unsubscribe by using the link provided in the email, you will be unsubscribed from all future email newsletters immediately.